- Product Technical Consultant of computer server, network, storage, virtualization, data protection or Project based requirements
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit or as directed by the sales manager.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Provides coaching and professional development to team-member sales associates in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills. Opportunistically pursues additional business development opportunities with in customer firms. Collaborates with sales to ensure these opportunities are effectively covered and advanced.
- Monitors customer support for technical solutions proposed throughout the sales process and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Age 23-30 Years old.
- Bachelor degree in computer engineering, Computer Technology, computer science or related fields
- 1 – 5 Years experience Presale, Technical Consultant, System Engineer.
- IT Knowledge Computer server, network, storage, virtualization, data protection or a record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a comparable sales role. Product certification, engineering credential, or equivalent technical credential. PC proficiency
- Good Presentation Skill, Good Personality and Communication Skill.