– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering , Information Technology , Computer Science or related field.
– 1-2 years hand-on experience and good knowledge installation , configuration , manage and troubleshooting
Windows Server/Linux Server
– Experience in , and knowledge of Server Hardware , Virtualized Technology (VMware ESXi, vCenter,vSAN) ,
Backup/Recovery concept , SAN/NAS Storage , Network (LAN , WLAN , DNS , DHCP) and Security (OS hardening ,
VPN , Firewall , etc.)
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science , Computer Engineering , Information Technology or related field.
– In-depth knowledge and experience in database administration
– 1-3 years database experience (SQL Server , MySQL , Oracle)
– Own adequate business/functional work experience to understand business needs
– Able to design new program and manage the complex of database
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org