Thai Eastarjet Co.,Ltd.
We, a startup airline in Thailand, are seeking for highly-motivated and energetic candidates to join our team.
Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements:
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks.
2. Monitoring and maintaining the company’s webmail to make sure that it will be working properly at all the time and can access to fix the problem that concern with company’s email in anytime.
3. Setup and maintain for the company’s IT device (PC, Laptop, etc.) make sure that it will be working properly with necessary software installed.
4. Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone).
5. Monitor and develop or coordinate with another outsource about the company website once it is available.
6. Monitor and coordinate with another outsource about the company’s special software once it is available.
7. Design and setup for the company’s date security and network security.
8. Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners.
Qualifications and requirements:
1. Thai Nationality, Male (Age not over 30).
2. Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or IT related field.
3. Basic knowledge in Network, Wireless LAN, VPN, IT Services and Security.
4. Knowledge of Server, Router, Switch, Access Point and VDO Conference system.
5. Experience with Install and Setup in Hardware and Software on Workstation.
6. Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, One Drive.
7. Preferred experience with HTML/PHP, DNS Web and Email Server.
8. Good communication skill, service-minded and analytical thinking.
9. Relevant aviation industry experience or similar job experience would be strongly advantage.
Interested applicants kindly forward your recent resume to email@example.com
Address: 50 GMM Grammy PLACE, 26F Unit No. 2602 Sukhumvit 21 Rd. (Asoke), Khlong Toei Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand.