Our client provides an online, cross-platform multimedia experiences for thousands of users in Bangladesh, Malaysia & Middle-East region. First and foremost, they are specialized in building OTT products that allow users to watch video-on-demand and live television. In addition, they design, develop, and host entertainment portals that include micro-transactions, user profiles, gamification leaderboards, and data analytics. Users have access to top of the line video-streaming products similar to NetFlix, Hulu, and YouTube.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about their work, and who are looking to make an impact on products for variety of clients. If you’re excited about working with upcoming technologies, collaborating with some of the talented technical resources in Asia, then we’d love to hear from you.
● Design and build custom Android applications that show the newest technologies developed by Google.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Work with outside data sources and API’s.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Architect Android project using build variants and build flavours to help automate and streamline the management of various Android applications from one codebase.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
● BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
● Someone who takes pride in the quality of their code
● A strong background with open source, Java or Kotlin, and mobile applications
● Fluency in the object-oriented languages specifically.
● Experience with developing user friendly UI/UX.
● Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
● Understanding of the dependency injection design pattern.
● Experience developing network applications that stream media.
● Language Requirement: English (working level)
* 4 days work onsite / 1 day work from home
* You pick your equipment (Mac / Windows)
* Cool office space at Nana-Asoke area
* Free coffee and drinks all day
* Free use of fitness facilities. Swimming pool, Fitness room, Sauna and Stream rooms (3 persons per day / first come first serve)
* Travel opportunities in operating Asian markets
Location: Trendy Building, Sukhumvit Soi 13, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Salary: 35,000 – 55,000THB
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com