- Perform network refreshment, installation and migration
- Responsible for implementation, configuration and maintenance system according to standard identify and comply with security guideline related Network platform support
- Supporting day-to-day operation incident and change
- With pro-active tool, monitor, evaluate (performance, availability and reliability) and suggest for network health status and improvement
- Investigating and coordinating with peers/cross team to perform root cause analysis
- Collecting history of performance data to produce and suggesting for capacity planning
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related fields
- At least 5 years’ experience in Network Area
- Preferred experience in Cisco
- Ability to manage in LAN/WAN and know how to use Networking System, DNS, DHCP and Network Security
- Certification in Data Network for example CCNA, CCNP, CCIE or other will be an advantage
- Familiarity with IT Service Management
- Good team player, Service oriented and Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Self-starter, good interpersonal, communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Good analytical and project management skills and work well with deadline
- Good communication in both Thai and English
Location: IBM Building (BTS Ari)
If you are interested in our opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, add Line “line://ti/p/@scd5522r”. or contact us at 02-797-4009.
Join our page fb.com/CareersatIBMSD or ibm.biz/jobsIBMSD
Human Resources Department, IBM Solutions Delivery Co., Ltd.