Senior System Management Specialist
- Implement new/upgrade existing system management products environment.
- Maintain and support system management products for technical defect, security patches, security hardening, and enhancement.
- Ongoing support for future enhancement and customization request for specific purpose.
- Advise and conduct knowledge and practice transfer to related IT system administrator and system operation group.
- Ensure availability of system management product and its functionality.
- At least 6 years’ experience in implementing, upgrading and supporting for one or more of the following system management products (System Performance Monitoring, Bigfix, Tivoli Netcool) Familiarity with IT Service Management is a plus
- Good knowledge in modernize system management technology, such as AppDynamic, Dynatrace, Prometheus, and ServiceNOW.
- Good knowledge in Automation tools or coding, such as RPA, Ansible, Python, and Terraform.
- Good knowledge in Containerization Technology, such as Docker, Kubenetes, OpenShift, and IBM Cloud Private
- Good knowledge in Cloud Technology, such as AWS, AZURE, Google Cloud.
- Experiences in coding Shell script/PowerShell are preferable.
- Good team player, Service oriented and Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Self-starter, good interpersonal, communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Good analytical and project management skills and work well with deadline
- Good communication in both Thai and English
Work Location: IBM Building
If you are interested in our opportunity, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further details, add Line “line://ti/p/@scd5522r”. or contact us at 02-797-4009.
Join our page fb.com/CareersatIBMSD or ibm.biz/jobsIBMSD
Human Resources Department, IBM Solutions Delivery Co., Ltd.