Incident and Problem Manager/Change Manager
- Improving and maintaining policies, processes and procedures of IT Service Management Processes
- Executing, and managing key performance indicators and compliance of IT Service Management processes
- Coordinating with IBM Customer/Internal teams on the process improvement and quality control activities; improvement feedback
- Coordinating IBM Customer/ Internal teams on the process deployment activities
- Developing IT Service management Process solutions for IBM Customers/ Internal
- Summarized process compliances and create a report for management
- Support team with any process requested inquire
- At least 5 years’ experience in IT world class standard processes/ ITIL/incident management/problem management/change management
- Certificate from IT process institution, Knowledge in ISO20000 or ITIL will be an advantage
- Computer literacy, good in using Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, familiar with ITSM tools will be a plus
- Familiarity with IT Service Management
- Good team player, Service oriented and Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Self-starter, good interpersonal, communication, documentation and presentation skills
- Good analytical and project management skills and work well with deadline
- Good communication in both Thai and English
Location: IBM Building (BTS Ari) or Rama III
If you are interested in our opportunity, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
For further details, add Line “line://ti/p/@scd5522r”. or contact us at 02-797-4009.
Join our page fb.com/CareersatIBMSD or ibm.biz/jobsIBMSD
Human Resources Department, IBM Solutions Delivery Co., Ltd.