- Provide database support service, following guidelines, operating procedures, and standard practices. Perform day-to-day Database administration task.
- Database administration in all stages of the development life-cycle.
- Ensures proper configuration and maintenance of the databases including space planning and monitoring, performance monitoring, database reorganizing and optimization, backup and recovery and resolving database problems.
- Migration of stored procedures and execution of script.
- Creation and management of objects within the databases.
- Query monthly reports to support management decision and accounting aspect.
- Male or Female, age not exceeding 35 years, Thai Nationality Only (Military service is exempt)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in database administration
- 0-2 years database experience (SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle )
- Own adequate business/functional work experience to understand business needs
- Able to design new program and manage the complex of database
- Strong problem analysis, self-motivated, enthusiastic and resolution skill are required
- Good in English documentation
- Good personality, Enthusiastic and high responsibility
Location: Yannawa, Bangkok
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: K. Ratchanee Tel. 02-687-2700