TechSpace is looking for a Systems Engineer to design, implement and administer our web infrastructure on AWS. This is a new initiative and you will be in charge to drive innovation on a number of different technologies critical to building solutions for our cloud infrastructure to support our customers and e-commerce portal.
You are responsible for system engineering, planning, design, and implementation of Cloud infrastructure, Cloud systems, and bridging on-premise VMware virtualization environments to the cloud. Responsible for configuration, maintenance, and operations of information systems and storage environments on Cloud. The system engineer will also design, architect, and troubleshoot systems and applications to identify and correct performance and other operational issues. Work and maintain information security policies, security standards, and system engineering guidelines and procedures.
You will get the opportunity to own major deliverable, implement automated tasks, and manage key infrastructure systems to support our business. This position may include, requirements analysis, systems integration & server configuration with a focus on automation, high availability, and remote managed services. This position requires an extremely dynamic, enthusiastic, and creative individual who enjoys working in a collaborative environment for the support of critical systems. In order to be successful in this position, you must have a strong desire to enhance, lead, test & automate the services you provide.
Please apply if you are capable of delivering exceptional work for our organization and are interested in joining a dynamic team.
- Lead the design and management of our Cloud Infrastructure.
- Implement highly available systems using VMware and AWS.
- Help ensure security and compliance across systems and network.
- Linux systems administration (CentOS, RedHat).
- Experience in implementing highly available systems using VMware and AWS.
- A demonstrated understanding of Linux systems including kernel, network, disk, CPU & memory.
- Ability to solve problems with automation of repetitive tasks utilizing common scripting languages.
- Scripting & programming languages such as shell, Perl, Ruby & Python.
- Source control management (Subversion, Git, etc.).
- Strength in virtualization of systems and networks.
- Cloud solutions like Open Stack, AWS or other comparable software.
- Goal oriented, forward thinker that can provide solutions for complex technical problems.
- Data center operations experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, or similar field.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org