TechSpace is seeking a senior developer who deeply understands modern PHP application design, as well as tools and popular frameworks. We’re looking for engineers who enjoy being part of a small, collaborative team, directly influencing the product and development standards, and act in weeks rather than months. Help us achieve our objectives: breaking monolithic application into micro-services; scaling our traffic from tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands; and continuing to improve our development and testing processes.
If you are an excellent developer who is seeking an opportunity to develop and create cutting-edge applications of high quality, security, and performance, you maybe who we are looking for.
- Contribute in the development of NetStack products (SaaS ERP, CRM, Ticketing, Field Service applications).
- Design and build distributed, service-oriented web services/APIs to enable internal and 3rd party developers to create content extending NetStack Business Suites.
- Taking a leadership role in developing and advancing back-end systems.
- Strong PHP programming skills, MVC framework and OOP.
- In-depth understanding of JSON/RESTful APIs, API gateway implementations
- Experience building and designing highly scalable Web Services (REST,JSON), APIs or micro-services.
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Understanding of secure coding practices.
- Experience with full development life cycle activities including design, development, integration, system & unit testing.
- Experience with LEMP stack, AWS, Docker and Git.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org