ACinfotec is a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) consulting services provider. Our expert team provides a range of services including IT consulting, cybersecurity, training and solutions based on international standards and best practices such as ISO 27001, ISO 20000 and ISO 22301. We are seeking highly capable professionals to join our team. At ACinfotec, you will access to vast array of knowledge and the opportunities to work in challenging and inspiring projects of high-end customers.
Front-end Developer (UX/UI) 2 positions
This job requires front-end developer who will be a member of ACinfotec innovative solutions team. The main responsibilities are to design and develop front-end application (UX/UI) that will show off the power of our ideas.
If you know how to create front-end application and you love to design interface that maximize user experience, this position is for you. You will work with different teams to coordinate our development of innovative solutions that will change the face of IT industry in Thailand.
Ultimately, you should be able to promote our company and increase client engagement.
- Collaborate with back-end developers to improve usability
- Develop and maintain user-facing features with excellent UX/UI
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UX/UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back end Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Knowledge and understanding of good UX/UI application with ability to analyze and suggest how to improve UX quality
- Knowledge Docker & Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience in REST API
- Expertise HTML5 and CSS3
- Knowledge in developing web application for internet browser compatibility
- Knowledge and understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Strong technical problem-solving skill
- Good team working
- New graduate welcome
This position offers a great opportunity to learn and experience world-class IT practices and leading global IT movement, plus close engagement with the nation’s top-class organizations. Our policy is to create the best place to work for IT professionals with a lot of learning and training opportunities.
If you feel that you have what it takes to join our company, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please provide a detailed CV including a summary of your education, past experience and also the salary expectation and e-mail to email@example.com.