ACinfotec is a leading IT Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) consulting services provider. Our expert team provides a range of services including consulting, assessment, training and solutions base on ISO 27001, ISO 20000, ISO 22301, ITIL, BCM, COBIT, CMMI and other IT standards. We are seeking highly capable professionals to join our team. At ACinfotec, you will access to vast array of knowledge and the opportunities to work in challenging and inspiring projects of high-end customers.
Be part of the Information Security Consultation Team to provide consultation advice based on ISO 27001 and related standards to customers including…
- Information Security Risk Analysis
- Security control design, implementation and documentation
- Security auditing and recommendation
- Project management and reporting
- Age between 24-40 years
- Thai Nationality
- Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or any related fields
- At least 2-4 years hands-on experience in IT security industry
- Knowledge of IT security products (both hardware and software)
- Strong IT project management background
- Experience in managing several teams or projects concurrently
- Knowledge of risk management methodology and business continuity management framework is a plus
- Experience in vulnerability assessment or penetration testing is a plus
- Certificated in CISSP, CISA, CISM, MCSE, CCNA, Security+, etc. is a plus
- Good command in English (both writing and speaking)
This position offers a great opportunity to learn and experience world-class IT practices and leading global IT movement, plus close engagement with the nation’s top-class organizations. Our policy is to create the best place to work for IT professionals with a lot of learning and training opportunities. If you feel that you have what it takes to join our company, do not hesitate to contact us.
Please provide a detailed CV including a summary of your education, past experience and also the salary expectation and e-mail to email@example.com.