We are looking for an enthusiastic, bright, computer science graduate interested in joining a fast-growing global software development company. The role is for a graduate trainee, that will see the successful candidate gain experience working in several of our support and development teams.
Some of your responsibilities will include
- Work as a team player in full lifecycle software implementations
- Work with clients or application teams to enhance features of the Moveware software during client implementation or software release phases
- Create and constantly review improvements in our development and implementation processes.
- Design and implement complex software features with skilled software engineering teams.
- Troubleshooting and providing business solutions to client software issues
- Test features added to the software program
- Performing code reviews
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineer or related fields (New Graduates are also welcome)
- Good communication skill in English both written and verbal
- Self-motivated and fast learner
- A Strong work ethic, reliability, adaptability and a great team player
- Ability to think outside the box, we need problem solvers
What you will get
- Enjoy working with highly skilled and talented teams
- A fun, vibrant, and casual office community
- A generous medical allowance
- A five-day work week
- 10 days’ vacation leave per Year
- Good health as we are located minutes away from a park
- Well-Performed = Bonus !!
This position works with our international teams around the globe. If you think you are highly motivated, full of passion and like to work in a challenging and commercial-driven environment, please send resume to email@example.com
Moveware Co., Ltd.
Peterson Building, Fl. 9th, Sukhumvit Rd.,
Klong Tan, Khlong Toey, Bangkok, 10110