Position : Senior Network and Security Engineer
– To provide consultancy and technical advice for strategic customers.
– Responsible for solutions design and conduct demonstrations, presentations, proposals including proof of concepts.
– Installing and configuring network/security products.
– Work with Sales to developing potential business opportunities.
– Troubleshooting system problems and diagnosing and solving faults.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or other related fields.
– At least 3 years of Network/Security Solution Pre-Sales or Post-Sales experience or the equivalent combination of consulting, technical, and related customer-facing activities.
– Good command of English and Thai.
– Capability to learn new technical and product knowledge.
– Able to communicate Well and Clearly.
– Passionate in learning and able to work well as a Team.
– Good ability to translate customer needs into appropriate solutions.
– To be certified for Network , Infrastructure or Security related certification would be advantageous.
– Experience in Firewall , IPS , Antivirus Solutions , DNS and Vmware is advantage.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.