Resume & profile submission to email@example.com
TPP Healthcare International Co. Ltd.
ตำแหน่ง/Position: Business Analyst, Hospital Information System (HIS)
แผนก/Department: Integrated Hospital Information System, IMIT Services
รายงานตรงต่อ/Report to: Executive Director, Integrated Hospital Information System
ค่าตอบแทน/Compensation: Negotiable based on experience (rate based on Thailand IT market)
สถานที่ทำงาน/Office: Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Security
- Group Insurance
- Healthcare Benefits at network hospitals
- Various Grants
- Annual Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Leave Days
- Paid Business Leave Days
- Education/Seminar/Conference days
- Performance Bonus (based on individual KPI and company performance)
About the Company:
TPP Healthcare International Co. Ltd. is responsible for the development of a new 550 beds luxury private hospital located at the intersection of Rama 4 Road and Asoke Road (next to Queen Sirikit MRT). This new hospital is due to open in Quarter Three of year 2020. The new 550 beds private hospital will boast a modern cutting-edge design with advanced digital solutions and automation systems to provide the best patient care with highest pro-active patient safety standards highlighting seamless care and patient experience.
TPP Healthcare International Co. Ltd. new hospital will join a network of 6 other hospitals in our company within Bangkok Metropolitan and the surrounding gateway provinces. Together with the new hospital being developed currently, the company will serve the citizens of Thailand and those of foreign countries with 7 hospitals total in Bangkok, Petchaburi, Ratchaburi, Samutsongkram and Samutsakorn. The new 550 beds hospital will be the new flagship hospital for our network.
About the Position:
The Business Analyst – Hospital Information System (HIS) is responsible for the on-going assessment, design, and development and implementation of corporate –wide clinical applications and systems together forming an Integrated Hospital Information System. Specifically, this role collects and transforms large quantities of information into meaningful business requirements; develop and modify requirements documentation for the design and implementation of various Clinical Applications and Hospital Information Systems. The analyst will critically evaluate information from various sources, distinguish user needs from actual business needs and partner with business users, project managers, programmers, consultants and IT leadership in optimizing the scope, benefits and risks of actual and proposed projects as well as assist in managing stakeholder expectations. This role is a key role establishing a mediation and connection between Business Enterprise, Clinical Areas and IT department to ensure the operational needs of total HIS systems are met. This position will face a cross-matrix structure supervision from time to time. The scope of work will range from ownership in Requirements Gathering, Business Process Analysis, Business Process Improvement and provide support works to Project Management, Change Management, Super Users Training, Clinical Applications and HIS Online Competency Course and Training and Go-Live Implementation. Additional other associate duties as assigned from time to time.
- Analyze and document business requirements and processes; communicate requirements to technical personnel through the construction of basic conceptual data, process models and flowcharts, and technical specifications.
- Interview end users, stakeholders, and project sponsors in order to assess business and clinical needs; create business, functional and technical requirements documents based on captured data and in accordance with departmental protocol/standards.
- Convert information gathered into details including data sources, data and user types, interface components, interface navigation needs, reporting needs, and administrative system needs.
- Define external interfaces, constraints, quality issues and other non-functional requirements.
- Provide project management team with identified risks, concerns, and ambiguities discovered during the gathering of requirements; assist team in developing solutions.
- Partner with project managers to complete requirements documentation in accordance with project schedule.
- Plan, organize, facilitate, and lead meetings and workgroups as well as oversee and execute follow-up activities.
- Ensure software development team accounts for all defined requirements in coordination with quality assurance team.
- Ensure that all quality standards comply with internal policies and industry standards.
- Document changes to baseline requirements through standard change control process.
- Document software test plans, technical requirements, release notes, user and training guidelines and other materials.
- Plan, coordinate, and support Unit Acceptance Testing and subsequent deployments in coordination with other team leaders.
- Perform end user and application support functions including problem solving and resolution of application function defects or errors during system implementation (Go-Live).
- Provide systems and application training.
- Develop and execute project presentations to relevant leadership committees.
- Participate in special projects as required/assigned.
- Provide training to and serve as a mentor for Junior Clinical Business Analysts and/or other appropriate project team members; manage and evaluate work products for assigned team members.
- Participate in the development of various departmental training initiatives.
- Due to the responsibilities of your position, you may be required to work beyond your regularly scheduled hours with advanced notice from time to time.
- Minimum of Baccalaureate degree in the field of Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Medical Informatics, Science or other applicable degrees.
- A Master Degree in the field of Business Administration, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Medical Informatics, Science or other applicable degrees is “desirable”.
- Three to Five (3-5) years of work experience gathering and documenting business, clinical, and/or functional requirements for software applications development and implementation for Clinical Applications, Clinical Information System, Information Technology, Information Management Services, Analytics or related area(s).
- Two (2) years of work experience must be in a job role focuses on Business Analysis and Project Management.
- Two (2) years of work experience in hospital environment or similar field such as Health Sciences or Biotechnology.
- Experience from combination of education, training, and work experience will be considered for those with academic training internship/work experience program.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with Business Analysis and Project Management Certification such as IIBA, IREB and PMI.
- Mandatory – excellent command of English language (read, write, listen, speak and comprehension).
- Mandatory – high proficiency in all MS Office Tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and other office and analysis productivity tools.
- Mandatory – Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with Medical professionals, IT professionals and Business Executive professionals.
- Ability to speak and present works to a large public group of audience effectively.