TPP Healthcare International Co. Ltd.
ตำแหน่ง/Position: Senior Integration Specialist
แผนก/Department: Integrated Hospital Information System, IMIT Services
รายงานตรงต่อ/Report to: Executive Director, Integrated Hospital Information System
ค่าตอบแทน/Compensation: Negotiable based on experience (rate based on Thailand IT market)
สถานที่ทำงาน/Office: Pathumwan, Bangkok, Thailand
- Social Security
- Group Insurance
- Healthcare Benefits at network hospitals
- Various Grants
- Annual Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Leave Days
- Paid Business Leave Days
- Education/Seminar/Conference days
- Performance Bonus (based on individual KPI and company performance)
About the Company:
TPP Healthcare International Co. Ltd. is responsible for the development of a new 550 beds luxury private hospital located at the intersection of Rama 4 Road and Asoke intersection (next to Queen Sirikit MRT). This new hospital is due to open in Quarter Three of year 2020. The new 550 beds private hospital will boast a modern cutting-edge design with advanced digital solutions and automation systems to provide the best patient care with highest pro-active patient safety standards highlighting seamless care and patient experience.
TPP Healthcare International Co. Ltd. new hospital will join a network of 6 other hospitals in our company within Bangkok Metropolitan and the surrounding gateway provinces. Together with the new hospital being developed, the company will serve the citizens of Thailand and those of foreign countries with 7 hospitals total in Bangkok, Petchaburi, Ratchaburi, Samutsongkram and Samutsakorn. The new 550 beds hospital will be the new flagship hospital for our network in the center of Bangkok.
About the Position:
DESIGN: Works closely with Clinical Applications specialists, Enterprise Systems Specialists and Systems Engineers to develop and document technical designs from functional requirements/specifications, considering architectural, as well as programmatic aspects of the agreed-upon solution(s). Prepares and validates time estimates for Systems Integration and Interfaces program modifications, enhancements or any other technology requirements. Follows appropriate internal processes, as well as established industry standards for Software-Software integration, Database Applications – Database Applications integration and HIS/EMR – Medical Equipment Integration.
DEVELOPMENT: Develops software based on approved design. Writes new programs or creates modifications to existing applications as necessary based on project requirements. Follows appropriate internal processes, as well as established industry standards for software coding, documentation, and code management.
TESTING: Creates test plans, test files, and scripts for unit testing through integration testing. Performs testing as required & documents results. Follows appropriate internal processes, as well as established industry standards for software testing.
IMPLEMENTATION: Follows appropriate change management and implementation procedures. Ensures that appropriate technical and functional documentation is prepared.
INTEGRATIONS: Coordinates and implements various existing systems integration. Designs and create user file definitions, maps, and knowledge based training manuals. Works with both external users/stakeholders from other departments (clinical and administrative alike) and internal customers (other IT team members) as well as Vendors representatives to support, design and develop current and future Interfaces and Integration initiatives.
SUPPORT: Primarily supports HIS/EMR – Databases Applications and Medical Equipment and other integration applications including web-based and mobile solutions. Perform majority of level two support (on-call or after hours required rotating with other staff) on critical applications within the organization, escalating as required.
Other duties as assigned or requested.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, Management Information System or equivalent, or an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Advanced degree(s) such as Master, and/or Professional Trainings in related fields are highly encouraged.
- 3+ years of relevant programming experience (SQL, C#, C/C++, Java or other modern programming languages)
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft.Net studio and SQL Server environments required
- 3+ years of experience with API, Database, Web Applications, Web Services or Enterprise Applications implementation.
- Technical knowledge related to XML, HL7, JSON, HTML/CSS and other communications protocols desired.
- Strong knowledge related to Software Development Life Cycle and Software Quality Assurance desired
- Strong understanding of API concepts including transaction set structure, standards compliance, and communication concepts required.
- Experience with data warehouse/data mart, OLAP and BI systems a plus.
- Advanced analytical, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Work experience in Healthcare IT industry or Hospitals in Thailand highly desirable
- English language requirement: Intermediate (Speak, Listen, Read, Write and Comprehension). Will work with Vendors’ representatives from foreign countries.
- Mandatory – high proficiency in all MS Office Tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and other office and analysis productivity tools.
- Mandatory – Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with Medical professionals, IT professionals and Business Executive professionals.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com