Digital Account Manager
QUO – the world’s first and only specialist agency for the travel, tourism and hospitality industries – is seeking an experienced Digital Account Manager to join its hotshot team of digital specialists in Bangkok.
QUO is a merger of experts, bringing together the brightest minds in the industry at our centres of excellence in Bangkok, Ho Chi Minh City and Delhi. We lead our clients on a strategic, streamlined journey to brand creation. We forge identities for organisations of all sizes – from grassroots initiatives to nations.
We’ve cultivated a diverse, world-spanning talent pool bound by a single vision: to revolutionise travel and hospitality with passion, expertise, creativity and relentless innovation. And now we’re looking to expand that pool by one. This is your opportunity.
The Digital Account Manager will be primarily responsible for managing relationships with clients and delivering new and existing digital projects – on time and on budget. As the principal point of contact, you will understand your client’s digital business needs, helping them specify requirements and timelines while managing internal housekeeping and financial administration for your client’s business.
The Digital Account Manager will also ensure the smooth progress of projects and campaigns – from briefing web designers and marketing specialists to managing budgets, in-house team members and third-party suppliers. You will also be expected to collaborate on digital marketing and advertising campaign plans and, together with the Project Managers, deliver websites and the full range of online marketing tactics.
The Digital Account Manager will actively contribute to ongoing product development, business strategy and new business development. The successful applicant will possess practical experience in digital marketing and website development and will ideally have experience working in the hospitality industry.
- Developing clients’ online development, marketing and advertising strategies
- Providing the utmost level of client service
- Liaising with clients at all levels on a day-to-day basis
- Creating quotations
- Administering system software to manage client finances
- Working with Project Managers and the Digital team to explain briefs and plan projects
- Promoting the development of new business with existing clients
- Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget
- Using skills to push clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically
- Significant experience in professional client-relationship management
- Wide-ranging knowledge of online and digital marketing and strategy
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team-management capabilities
- Keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
- Full awareness of digital creative and development processes and techniques
- Knowledge of SEM, SEO, content marketing, social media marketing, display advertising, etc.
- Proven experience as an account manager or similar position
- A background in digital advertising, design and/or marketing
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Direct experience within the hotel industry (preferred)
- Solid understanding of budgeting and progress reporting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with an aptitude for fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- BSc/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org