- Act as technical lead for products and technologies mentioned above.
- Help our partners (system integrator) design the best practice infrastructures for end customers.
- Help partners implement or control implementation of best practice infrastructures for end customers.
- Conduct technical training classes for partners and end customers.
- Build and maintain partner and customer relationships
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent (experience is 1Y –2Y .)
- Have a strong fundamental understanding on network security and networking concept.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter, punctuality, good interpersonal skills, and effective communication skills.
- Constructive attitude and willingness to work as a part of a global team.
- Have service mind and a passion to strive for the best.
- Project management skills.
Preferred Skill (Nice to have but not required to):
- Virtualization Infrastructure: VMware, Hyper-V, Xen, etc.
- Windows/Linux/Unix System Administrator
- Wireless Networking and RF design
- Active Directory/LDAP/RADIUS
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.