Create requirement or vision & roadmap of what to build for the digital products (services), and convey it to the related business users and team members
– Recommend the nature and scope of present and future digital lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements
– Create, prioritize and maintain feature lists and user stories in the products (services) backlog
– Work closely with key stakeholders & business users to understand the market, customer and current usage and business in order to make sound decisions
– Gather relevant requirements from business users and be a focal contact point and decision maker of the products (services) assigned within digital channel
– Coordinate with internal users e.g. Operation, Support, Call Center, downstream system owners to ensure their requirements are captured in the product backlog and delivered as per their expectation
– Provide training and support to internal users and customers
Address appropriate procedures to ensure compliance with applicable product rules, customer information security and system requirements.
– Provide necessary support and guidance to project team members.
– Bachelor Degree or higher that included computer engineering, marketing, MBA or a similar field
– At least 2-year experience in business analysis or system analysis
– At least 2-year experience in product design, product development
– Good problem solving and analytic skills
– Basic understanding of product management and development process
– Strong organization, prioritization and time management skills
– Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
– Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel. Experience with additional analytical/database software/language a plus (e.g., MS Access, SQL ).
– The role will require competent level of data analytics and data design to drive insights and be able to
– present the data to senior management
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org