- Team Lead in Implement and configuration the ERP applications
- Defining, analyze and mapping the needs of the client’s business
- Design business process flow to map with applications’ functionalities
- Prepare the customized specification
- Data conversion/migration
- Conduct project team member (junior consultant and programmer) to meet project schedule and deliverables
- Provide Helpdesk support
- Male or Female, Age 30-40 years old.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in IT or related fields.
- Have knowledge about Sage Enterprise Management-EM (Formally Sage X3)
- Minimum 5 years working experience in ERP application at least 6 projects implementation and support.
- Good understanding of ERP System business processes, standards and practices of related applications.
- Good communication skills, service mind, positive attitude, good team player and logical thinking.
- Strong customer relationship skills.
- Good analytical, problem-solving and consulting skills.
- Ability to work independently and under minimum supervision.
- High responsibility to manage and execute tasks to finish job within deadlines.
- Capability of multi-tasking skill and prioritizing tasks.
- Have good communication and organizing skill.
Employee Benefits :-
- Social Security Fund.
- Group insurance :
- Life Insurance
- Accident Insurance
- Health Insurance (IPD, OPD)
- Dental Fee
- Life Insurance
- Special payment for Ordination, Marriage, Childbirth, Death (Employee, Father, Mother, Husband, Wife and Children) and Special payment for Natural Disaster.
- Gift basket for inpatient case.
- Note Book and equipment.
- New year Party.
- Company Trip.
- Annual Bonus.
- Salary Adjustment.
- Moral Activity (Doo-Jit).
- Training and Seminar.
- Per-diem Allowance (Overnight stay in province).
- Travelling Expense (In case of working onsite).
- Annual holidays 10-17 working days per year after continuously work for 1 year.
- Public holidays of not less than 13 working days per year.
- Work at Thai Wah Tower 1 (MRT Lumphini or BTS Sala Daeng)
- Occasionally on customer site visits.
Working Hour : Monday – Friday (8:30-18:00)
Interested candidates please send your application letter with full resume, stating present and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph by APPLY NOW :
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACTRAN SYSTEMS CO., LTD.
21/22 Thai Wah Tower 1, 9th Floor, South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Tel : 0-2679-1668 Fax : 0-2679-1687
Website : www.actran.co.th