Part time (First 4 months) Then considerable to be full time after that.
Bangkok (Iglu office)
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for growing demand through the support of the sales organization. This person will also play a critical role in the alignment between sales, marketing, and support.
You will work closely with the executive management team, sales teams, sales training team, recruiting team, marketing team, and product team on tasks that help move larger company initiatives forward and drive overall business success. This will likely include cross collaboration and feedback on items each group is working on.
- -Lead by example by demonstrating product’ core values and inspiring a culture of top performing team players
- -Work with cross-functional team (management, marketing, sales, content, community) to establish and execute dynamic growth strategies
- -Forecast and track potential customers and list, categorize them as well as establish account metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- -Prepare and present and findings from experimental data to provide clear knowledge of the products to the potential clients
- -Negotiate contracts and close agreements
- -Update the sales pipeline according to the process held in its territory.
- -Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- -Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas
- -Prepare reports on account status
- -Collaborate with the sales team to identify and grow opportunities within the territory
- -Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- -Maintain headcount via recruiting, selecting, and training new talent for your team as needed
- -Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- -Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- -Maintain a high level of team morale and motivation
- -5+ years’ experience in marketing, sales, and growth marketing
- -Proficient with Analytics and data-driven strategies as well as the strong communication
- -Solid project management skills: ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
- -Growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns
- -Native English with outstanding written, oral and organizational ability
- -You can adapt easily to a rapidly-changing environment
- -High energy and a positive attitude.
We strongly encourage candidates from all different backgrounds and identities to apply. Each new hire is an opportunity for us to bring in a different perspective, and we are always eager to further diversify our company. We are committed to building an inclusive, supportive place for you to do the best and most rewarding work of your career.
How to apply
We want to get a sense of how you think. To that end, please use your cover letter to share with us your take on the following questions:
- Tell us how you’ve taken an existing brand to a new place by revamping their approach to marketing. How would you begin to approach figuring out where we stand and where we should be standing?
- Give us an example of a small-to-medium sized business that you think markets themselves particularly well? Who’s doing an outstanding job out there? And why?
- Since you’ll need to bring in outside talent to get the job done, which creative agencies or freelancers do you think are doing particularly interesting work? And why?
- Share an example of time great marketing caught your attention and turned you into a customer.
- Tell us about something you almost bought recently but decided not to. What failed to convince you?
- What’s inspired you lately? What’s the most creative thing you’ve seen or experienced in the last few years?
We value great writers, so take your time with the application. Keep in mind that we do not equate length with substance, so please keep your cover letter to fewer than 1500 words. Stock cover letters won’t do – tell us why you want this job, not just any job.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
More info : http://bit.ly/2Vn7KOa and https://ngaai.com/
We can’t wait to hear from you!