We are a team of passionate software engineers, product managers and designers that enjoy building outstanding web and mobile applications.
Millions of people use our apps. We work for companies of all sizes; from 1-person startups to Fortune 500 enterprises. We take a collaborative and product development approach, creating custom software that people will love to use and solving our clients’ problems so that they can focus on what they do best – better.
If you want to grow together, work on challenging products and enjoy using the best tools and practices, Nimble is the right place for you! We keep our recruitment process practical and straightforward.
To learn more about how we work, check our handbook named Compass, Github organisation and Medium account.
Want to see what we have built? Check our Dribbble and Behance accounts.
What you will do
As our Software Developer Intern, you will work on real-life projects. You will join our international team and report directly to the CTO and co-founder.
The following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You will be an active member of the development team (2-3 developers) in a project squad working with a development Team Lead, a Product Owner and UX/UI Designer.
- Write clean, composable, and maintainable code as you develop word-class products for our clients.
- Write automated tests to build and maintain the product we build for our clients.
- Do code reviews with your squad members.
- Learn new technologies, languages, and techniques so that you are able to adapt to the evolving needs of our clients.
Why working with us
- We will take care of you as you are part of us. It means this is a paid internship working in real life web and mobile applications used by many users.
- Having impact. You will be able to have big responsibilities, autonomy and the opportunity to quickly level up your career while building apps used by many users.
- Sane work processes. We not only believe into but also really work following agile principles. Developers work on well-sized and well-defined user stories, do estimate using points and work iteratively in short sprints (1-2 weeks).
- Engineering focused environment. Both co-founders are software engineers. So as a company, we care about processes, using the right tools and testing thoroughly the application we work on.
- Great equipment consisting of a MacBook Pro, 2 large screens, and other great accessories (ergonomic chair, Bluetooth headset, laptop stand…).
- Casual work attire for everyone.
- Comfortable and modern office space environment in the heart of Bangkok next to BTS Asoke and MRT Sukhumvit (Interchange 21).
- Our office kitchen is fully stocked with drinks and snacks for the team.
- Visa and work permit for foreigners. If you live abroad, we provide a relocation assistance package consisting of a plane ticket allowance and up to 3 weeks of initial accommodation.
- You are in the last year of university studies, either a Bachelor or Master degree.
- You can intern at least 5-6 months in our team.
- Enjoy having “pet projects”, learning new languages and frameworks.
- Enjoy working on challenging solutions and systems.
- Maintain a clean codebase and love beautiful code.
- Strong attention to details.
- Hands-on mentality.
- Enjoy working independently.
- Confidence in communicating in English.
- Willing to relocate to Bangkok, Thailand.
Read what some of past interns had to say about their internship with us:
Click apply on our website: https://jobs.nimblehq.co/