– Responsible for understanding the current process design document and perform the implementation.
– Makes sure that the people working on the RPA project are in sync.
– Monitors the changes that happen after implementing the feedback during development or testing phase while keeping the project specifications intact.
– Work well in team environment (especially regarding to Agile approach).
– Identify new process opportunities and accurately analyzing and estimating new processes, quickly assessing feasibility.
– Communicate technical infrastructure requirements and restriction within team and find solution.
– Design RPA process solutions.
– Complete RPA process configuration and objects using workflow principles.
– Complete unit-test code for usability, reliability and overall performance.
– Create and maintain solutions design documentation.
– Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
– At least 1 years’ experience in RPA, software development, programming or coding (If new graduated, must be a knowledge in related field).
– Knowledge in RPA software (e.g. Kryon, UiPath, etc.) is a plus.
– Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
Apply: Send resume to email@example.com