- Have at lease 2 Years experience in Android platform developing
- Work on android studio
- Skill set : Kotlin, Java ,Rx Kotlin, and Android SDK
- Understanding of design pattern such as MVP, MVVM pattern
- Experience with code versioning tools such as Git, SourceTree, bitbucket
Job Responsibilities :
- Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Well-organize and able to work under pressure
- Ability to work under deadlines as well as working overtime if needed
- Develop high quality working software.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.