We are hiring PHP Backend Developer
As a Backend Developer you will be responsible for customizing, building and deploying ERP, CRM, API and eCommerce platforms and integrate them with various input and output channels.
These will be your tasks
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers.
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules.
- Build and enhance client ERP, CRM and eCommerce solutions to match project specifications.
- API-based data integration development, and testing.
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for issues.
You’re offering these qualifications
- 2+ years PHP development experience; PHP is your strongest skill, but you also know the basics of front-end technologies.
- Experience in working with web-framworks like laravel or symfony.
- Ability to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Experience with Pimcore is a strong bonus
- Experience in Agile software development methodology Self-starter can work with minimal supervision.
- Perfect fit if you already know about Git, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Good English in Speaking and Writing
We’re offering these benefits
- base salary between 30 – 90K
- Flexible working hours, beginning between 08:00 – 11:00 // Mo-Fr
- Possibility of Home Office, Remote Work and Work & Travel
- Great Teamspirit
- Social Security
- Casual and friendly work enviroment, T-shirt and jeans are welcome
- Free weekly Company Team-Lunch
- 6 days leave, 4 days leave / per year
- 30 days sick leave / per year
- Free Coffee, Beverages, Water and Tea at work
- Modern work equipment such as notebooks, smartphones and tablets
- Access to up to date technologies
- Work related Education in new topics like Blockchain, Virtual Reality, BigData, AI and IoT
- We pay for work related education like Udemy, English Courses and eBooks
- Annual Salary Increase
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.