We are hiring Full Stack Webdeveloper
As a Full-stack Webdeveloper you will be responsible for the front-end design implementation and user experience as well as the backend processing of user data.
- Developing Web-Applications, Websites and APIs for mobile Applications
- Build rapid MVP experiments adapted to requirement specific, innovation focused, use cases.
- Conceptualize and execute all development stages in a team.
- Innovating technical design and system architecture across services and applications.
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise.
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for issues.
- Minimum 2 years of extensive experiences in similar capacity developing websites or applications.
- Experience in Agile software development methodology Self-starter can work with minimal supervision.
- Perfect fit if you already know about Git, Continuous Delivery and DevOps
- Base salary between 30 – 120K depending on experience and work examples
- Flexible working hours, beginning between 08:00 – 11:00 // Mo-Fr
- Office location near BTS & MRT stations
- Possibility of Home Office, Remote Work and Work & Travel
- Great Teamspirit
- Social Security
- Casual and friendly work enviroment, T-shirt and jeans are welcome
- Free weekly Company Team-Lunch
- 6 days leave, 4 days leave / per year
- 30 days sick leave / per year
- Free Coffee, Beverages, Water and Tea at work
- Modern work equipment such as notebooks, smartphones and tablets
- Access to up to date technologies
- Work related Education in new topics like Blockchain, Virtual Reality, BigData, AI and IoT
- We pay for work related education like Udemy, English Courses and eBooks
- Annual Salary Increase
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.