As a Java Webdeveloper you will be responsible for developing backend Systems for Java based Web-Applications. The focus of your work will be developing API-Services, structuring and processing data, as well as optimizing processes.
These will be your tasks
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design
- Developing Backend-Systems and APIs for mobile Applications
- Build rapid MVP experiments adapted to requirement specific, innovation focused, use cases
- Conceptualize and execute all development stages in a team
- Innovating technical design and system architecture across services and applications
- Leverage open source and other technologies and languages outside of the framework should the need arise
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for issues.
You’re offering these qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of extensive experiences in similar capacity developing websites or applications
- Good experienced in developing Web-Applications with Java and Spring or Play
- Good experience in working with SQL-based databases (mySQL, mariaDB, …)
- Familiar with RESTful, JSON, API-Architecture, RPC
- Experience in Agile software development methodology Self-starter can work with minimal supervision
- Perfect fit if you already know about Git, Continuous Delivery and DevO
- Good English communication skills
We’re offering these benefits
- Salary depends on experience and work examples, up to 90,000 THB
- Free Coffee, Beverages, Water and Tea at work
- Modern work equipment such as notebooks, smartphones and tablet
- Access to up to date technologie
- We pay for work related education like Udemy, English Courses and Books if useful
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.