- Software Developer is responsible for developing the software that address customers requirements and provide business value.
- To accomplish this, the Software Developer will work closely with the customer and internal team to plan, design and develop the software with agile methodology.
- Understand customer goals and challenges and establish company’s solution as the best solution available.
- Define technical solutions and develop the solution based on business requirements.
- Self-manage your own timeline and deliveries.
- Lead and manage implementation phase, collaborate with customer and team in order to accomplish project goals and timeline.
- Help and support on technical issues which caused by the implementation.
- B.S. Computer Science, Software Engineering, MIS, MBA, or equivalent work experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience in software development or system implementation.
- Knowledge in cloud technology (Google Cloud Platform / Heroku / AWS)
- Good knowledge in XML, JSON and API.
- Demonstrate initiative and self motivation, to deliver high quality work, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experienced in Salesforce and/or other CRM solutions is a plus