The System Engineer is responsible for providing pre-sales technical support for Ruckus Networks platforms. This role will partner with sales teams to win new business or provide support to ensure customers achieve immediate return on their network investments.
Perform in-depth technical presentations and design recommendations for customers, partners or integrators on new market platforms, network infrastructures or network management solutions.
Conduct or participate in customer meetings related to solutions, systems architectures, design and overall deployment providing best practice
- Assist with the sales strategy development, and design of complex networking topology for customer installation in addition to providing mentorship/guidance on technology trends to clients, partners, and employees.
- Participate in supporting the region in preparation of detailed proposals and project deployments, and RFPs.
- Educating partners on benefits of Ruckus solutions,
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers / partners to increase preference and demand for Ruckus products and services.
- Providing technical updates to customers and business partners.
- Assisting with complex bid support.
- Account management – relationship with technical peers (partner & customer)
- Preparation & delivery of proof of concept activities.
- Takes a lead role in customer meetings related to solutions, systems architectures, design and overall deployment.
- Works with sales team to schedule, prepare and lead technical product presentations and discussions with an emphasis on achieving technical closure within sales opportunities.
- Takes the lead role in developing and performing product / solution demonstrations during the sales process, schedule and set up customer proof of concepts / trials.
- Drives corporate knowledgebase within Ruckus and provides insight and competitive information into the company on market trends with a given partner or customer’s solution needs.
- Conducts periodic reports to corporate staff on market demands, changes to customer adoption, and opportunity analysis.
- Communication driver between field and corporate on technical issues and provide technical resource for escalation of technical issues to the appropriate internal resource, with bug reporting/tracking.
- Mentor the partner SEs and provide high level design or configuration templates for complex projects.
- Acts as a trusted advisor towards the customer and partners as the go-to person regarding IT-business challenges that involve networking elements.
- Ensures customers / partners work with accurate and actual information that is helping to make the correct solution decision.
- In some cases, will assist customers/partners with post-sales activities and help TAC with severe customer escalations.
CHANNEL PARTNER ENABLEMENT —
Enable partners on benefits of Ruckus product set and how to sell products.
- Present features and functionality of Ruckus product set to partners.
- Build relationships with partners technical team and provide regular technical updates.
- Responsible for ensuring partners “champions” are technically astute and Ruckus Certified.
- Provide support at marketing events and seminars.
- Pre-Sales Enablement Support to Partners.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering; Computer Programming; Information Technology; Management Information Systems; Computer Science; Mathematics.
- Minimum 7 years of experience working with wireless, routing and switching technologies with a minimum of 3 years in a pre-sale’s role.
- Strong IP networking background in Routing and Switching (VLANs, STP, OSPF, BGP, BEP e-VPN, VxLAN, Multicast, etc.).
- Strong Wi-Fi networking background in 802.11 networks, RF technologies and integrating with security solutions like RADIUS and CA servers.
- Strong working experience in NAC solutions like Aruba Clearpass, Cisco ISE, Forescout or PulseSecure.
- Ruckus product experience or relevant experience in key competitor offerings.
- Professional level networking industry certifications like CWNE, CWDP, CCNP, or CCIE in Routing & Switching or Wireless. Preference will be given to candidates with CCIEs
- This role will be based in Bangkok, Thailand
Interested candidates please submit in your application with resume attachment to Pongwut.assaneewuttikorn@Commscope.com. Thank you!