– Research and analyze existing functionalities of the systems/applications, work together with the team to design, develop, test, deploy and technical documents. (Front-end & Back-end).
– Write unit tests and automated tests.
– Analysis and solve in Incident & Problem Management Process.
– Creating, troubleshoot, test and maintain the software and servers/databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
– Work closely collaboratively with Project Manager, Product Owner, Project Leader/Scrum Master/Agile Coach, Solution Architects, Enterprise Architects and others team to deliver the solutions for clients.
– Research to demonstrate best practice in software development.
– Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
– At least 2 years’ experience in software development, programming or coding.
– Able to work with vary method such as waterfall, agile (scrum).
– Knowledge in Test-Driven Development (TDD).
– Experience with Agile development methodology such as Scrum and Kanban.
– Experience in Automation Testing.
– Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.