– Define IT technical solution to support business requirements IT solution overview, including high level impact analysis of processes and systems Functional requirements and Non-functional requirements e.g., performance requirements Constraints, Assumptions, and Recommendations.
– Participate with Team Head on identifying and designing the solution architecture of systems under responsibility in order to align with Target Operation Model defining by Enterprise Architecture.
– Cooperating the detail solution design of required solution aligning with IT team and managing the deliverable of detail technical specification by respective team resources ensuring the quality of deliverable meet the expected requirement.
– Cooperating the deliverable of complex application solution with well design architecture and aligned with standard in IT Blueprint.
– Collaborate with IT project management team to deliver IT solution to the business includes: Validate detail solution design, including change in IT solution overview if any impacts Coordinate with IT developer and implementer to ensure the result of the solution and the delivered IT system.
– Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
– At least 8 years’ experience in application architecture design and solution, system analysis, software development, programming or coding.
– Knowledge of key concerns and how they are addressed in software development such as security, performance and scalability
– Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
– Strong/Excellent in English skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)