– Manage overall IT projects (Software, Hardware, Implement) including planning, budgeting, coordination, execution, control to achieve project within timeline.
– Project monitoring and tracking progress.
– Coordinating internal/external departments for smoothly and effective project.
– Recommend and supervise staff and team.
– Overseeing project documentation.
– Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
– At least 2 years’ experience in software development, programming or coding.
– At least 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager.
– Strong knowledge in IT background.
– Have a Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification is a plus.
– Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
– Strong/Excellent in English skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)