– Develop analytical model to predict/forecast customer behaviors to meet business requirements and drive business growth.
– Identify and findings business opportunities from big data via data analytic method.
– Advise and recommend about data insights to business users.
– Develop Machine learning, Deep learning and AI algorithm to solve business case or problem.
– Communicate and provide solution to management level via data visualizations, presentations.
– Supervise and recommend vendors practices & performance align with policy and standard.
– Bachelor Degree or above in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, MIS, Statistics or related field.
– At least 5 years’ experience in Big data, data analytic or related field.
– Knowledge in Big data tools/technologies.
– Knowledge in data visualization.
– Skills in computer language (SQL, R, Python), Big data technologies (Hadoop, Spark)
– Knowledge in retail business is a plus.
– Excellent problem solving and analytical skill, planning and organizing skill, and customer oriented.
– Can work under pressure, strong communication & negotiation skill, self-learning, self-motivate.
– Strong/Excellent in English skills (Listening, Speaking, Reading, Writing)