Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is a global leader in IT services, digital, and business solutions that partners with its clients to simplify, strengthen, and transform their businesses. We ensure the highest levels of certainty and satisfaction through a deep-set commitment to our clients, comprehensive industry expertise, and a global network of innovation and delivery centers. For more information, visit us at www.tcs.com.
A part of the Tata group, India’s largest multinational business group, TCS has over 500,000 of the world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
TCS Benefit & Welfare:
• Entitled to 15 annual leaves and 30 days sick leave per year.
• Entitled to medical insurance and claims maximum at USD 100,300 per year per person.
• Eligible to provident fund contribution (5%).
• OPD (Employee Co-pay 20%)
• IPD covers 100%
• Dental coverage at maximum USD 1,000 (Employee Co-pay 10%).
- Take Hadoop and Eco-system ,in-house training on-line training or partner training and get certificate.
- Build Big Data Analytics Cluster.
- Assessment and Integration Existing Customer data source system.
- Review or revisit customer data (Data Profiling).
- Design, implement and deploy ETL/ELT to load data into Hadoop.
- Implementation of end-to-end Big Data solutions, including data acquisition, storage, transformation, and analysis.
- Knowledge Transfer to customer and operation support team
- 3+ years of solid experience working within BI as developer.
- Good knowledge and skill of Develop technical specification and prepare document.
- Have skill of Design and develop data ingestion and data processing.
- Develop Python and Hive SQL programming.
- Develop Shell script.
- Develop Spark SQL / Spark streaming
- Good Knowledge of Data Warehousing.
- Excellent in Power BI report, data mapping.
- Knowledge of SQL script, Oracle database required.
- Other reporting tool exposure if possessed beneficial.
- Experience from Banking Domain is preferable.
- Structured approach and team work.
How to Apply:
Come and join our friendly and skilled team by sending in your resume to:
Or reach out to my mobile: 095-962-4190 (Supranee – IT Recruiter)
If this opportunity might be of interest to you or anyone in your network. Please let me know if you are interested or have someone to refer.