Duties & Responsibilities
- Be a team member of the Application technical engineer team located in Thailand to ensure production support for the region with a focus on Financial messaging/payment.
- Provide regional application production support for SWIFT Applications and related application (EastNet, Axway, Neverfail, etc.)
- Consult with clients on recommended practices and policies for how to best implement Application Solutions.
- Provide the support service/consulting service/troubleshooting service to a customer.
- Provide subject matter expertise and leadership for requirements definition, documentation of specifications, training, system configuration, testing, and roll out support of Application Solutions for our client projects.
- Collaborate across multiple teams to ensure that functional and technical deliverable are documented and defined clearly for internal and client stakeholders and delivered successfully in support of the overall project go live and post-project transition.
- Overnight on-site/Weekend on-site as required for project delivery (approximately 50%).
- Able to travel to Thailand Provinces as required for project delivery (approximately 5%).
- Able to travel abroad for Company’s Products training / conferences
- Bachelor’s degree on IT field /exposure in IT.
- Experience in supporting any Middleware or financial application would be advantage.
- Have some experiences working in IT role (mainly in IT application support)
- Have direct client-facing experience (Software as a service or Consulting Services).
- Must have external/internal software implementation project experience.
- Strong analytical skills and critical thinking to analyze problems, document needs and communicate these needs to a variety of audiences are a must-have.
- The individual must have a proven ability to understand business requirements in a variety of functional areas and the flexibility to adapt to new and changing information.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written and verbal) and be capable of delivering a presentation.
- Ability to prioritize and manage competing priorities and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Good Personality
- Good Mindset
- Positive Thinking
- Strong Problem-Solving skills
- Logical Thinking / Sequential Thinking
- Good Speaker
- Basic IT Skill (For troubleshooting)
- Windows Server (2016,2019)
- MS Office 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Team)
- Database (MS-SQL, ORACLE)
- Computer Networking
- OS Administrating (Windows Server, Redhat, AIX)
- Familiar with / Experience in the Banking domain would be an advantage.
- Experience in pre-sales would be an advantage.
- Exposure to AML and cybersecurity would be an advantage.
- Experience related to any financial application would be an advantage specially EastNet/Axway/SWIFT/Neverfail application.
- OS Certificate
- IBM AIX: IBM/AIX System Administrator
- Microsoft Windows: Microsoft Windows Server Administrator (70-740 / 70-743)
- Red Hat Linux: Red Hat Certified System Administrator (EX200)
- Only Thai nationality and must be able to speak Thai fluently
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT field is required
- Age between 25-40 years old
- English curriculum vitae / resume is required.
- Must be able to communicate well in English (2nd Interviewing will be in English)
- Must be able to write/read/listen to English well. (At least daily uses)
Type of job: Full Time
Salary (Baht): Depend on qualifications and experience.
Location: Bangkok and its Vicinity
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher
- Social security
- Group Health insurance
- Annual bonus (base on Company’s and Individual Performance)
- Allowance (Meal only for onsite support by following company staff handbook)
- Annual leave (Following by Thai Labor’s law)
- Fuel / transportation fees (only for onsite support by following company staff handbook)
- Staff training and development.
- Telephone bill allowance (following company staff handbook)
NewGens Pte Ltd is a solution and service provider endorsed with many strong references and customer testimonials. Direct recommendation from customers and NewGens’ proven tracks of record form part of our service brand that make us the leader and preferred solution provider.
NewGens’ expertise includes project management, business consultancy, market infrastructures, STP implementations, solution architecture, financial message flows, SWIFTNet product and services, business continuity plan and risk management. Our strategic customers include central banks, major local banks and regional banks of varies countries.
NewGens’ consultants have many years of experience and expertise in SWIFT payment operations environment. Their impressive records include project management, extensive implementation of Alliance, SWIFTNet and risk management solution, training and consultancy in more than 250 sites over 10 countries since 1996.
NewGens’ suite of solutions is able to meet the stringent requirements of our customers who are constantly seeking to improve the reporting and control of their SWIFT/business operations:
- Anti-Money Laundering – en.SafeWatch Filtering
- Profiling – en.SafeWatch Profiling
- FATCA Compliance – en.SafeWatch FACTA
- SWIFT Reporting FIN/XML – en.TransactionDataRepository
- SWIFT Duplicate Detection – en.DuplicateDetection
- Disaster Recovery – en.Recovery
IT & Cyber Security Solutions
- 2-Factor Authentication
- Based on RADIUS protocol
- Integration with Alliance Gateway, Access & Entry
- nsider and Payment frauds
- User Behavior Monitoring
- Detection & Prevention of Insider & Payment frauds
- Countering Cyber Threats
- Detection & Prevention of malicious APT exploits
- Assessment & Investigation services
- Reconciliation Solutions
- Reconciliation / Matching Solutions
Reconciliation for all business lines and market instruments including, cash, general ledger, bank accounts, securities transactions, custodians’ holdings, funds, treasury, foreign exchange, money markets and precious metals. With flexibility and generic capabilities provide a comprehensive automatic matching rate for both internal and external data sources in any format.
Contact person: K.Yupa email@example.com
Address: Unit 4703 (Room River 8) 1 Empire Tower, 47th Fl., South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Phone number: + 66 (0) 2 686 1248