- Responsible for ICT solution sales
- Responsible for account planning, sales strategy and client engagement
- Actively explore new sales opportunities with new and existing clients
- Collaborate professional services teams to develop total solutions to meet customer needs
- Bid management, quotation and proposal generation
- Update the visual presentation materials and sales kit
- Perform sales presentation to clients related to the company products and services
- Enjoy interacting and communicating with people, maintain good rapport with our IT Business Partners
- Administrative duties, including the collation & submission of reports
- Closing sales and driven to achieve monthly sales target
- Good verbal presentation and negotiation skills, Good English is Advantage
- Minimum 3 – 5 years of business enterprise applications sales experience or relevant working experience.
- Sound understanding of ICT technology and solutions in business applications in Financial Services Industry; – Corporate Banking, Payments Process, Business Continuous Planning (BCP), AML and Systems Integration etc. will be an advantage
- Good in establishing support and able to communicate with all levels of people
- Proficient in MS Office
- Able to commit immediately or on short notice will be an advantage
- Self-starter, independent, result-driven, energetic, aggressive & positive thinker
- Excited about the opportunity to develop consultative sales skills and to meet monthly targets
- 5 Days work week from Mon to Fri 9AM to 6PM
- Telephone bill allowance (Following by Company Staff Handbook)
- Annual bonus (base on Company’s and Individual Performance)
- Annual leave (Following by Thai Labour’s law)
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Staff training and development
Entry level candidates are welcomed. Kindly note that this position requires you to possess a strong willingness to learn and take on responsibilities and challenges.
Professional Certificate/NiTEC, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree
Years of Experience
NewGens Pte Ltd is a solution and service provider endorsed with many strong references and customer testimonials. Direct recommendation from customers and NewGens’ proven tracks of record form part of our service brand that make us the leader and preferred solution provider.
Established since Y2000, we now have over 40 staff regionally across offices in Singapore (HQ), Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand. We value our staff and we engage with your customers as long serving partners. We are also currently expanding across new markets.
NewGens’ expertise includes project management, business consultancy, market infrastructures, STP implementations, solution architecture, financial message flows, SWIFT product and services, business continuity plan and risk management. Our strategic customers include central banks, major local banks and regional banks of varies countries.
NewGens’ consultants have many years of experience and expertise in SWIFT payment operations environment. Their impressive records include project management, extensive implementation of Alliance, SWIFTNet and risk management solution, training and consultancy in more than 250 sites over 10 countries since 1996.
Computer/Information Technology (Software)
Contact person: K.Yupa email@example.com
Address: Unit 4703 (Room River 8) 1 Empire Tower, 47th Fl., South Sathorn Rd., Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120
Phone number: + 66 (0) 2 686 1248