- Working with cutting-edge data-driven solutions to client problems
- Design and implement predictive statistical, machine learning, and optimization models to solve business problems.
- Developing, evaluating, and deploying new algorithms and methods
- Understanding clients’ processes and communicating your solutions and results to stakeholders and clients.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management Statistics or equivalent industry experience.
- Knowledge of a variety of machine learning techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, artificial neural networks, etc.) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts (regression, properties of distributions, statistical tests, and proper usage, etc.) and experience with applications.
- Experience in using statistical computer languages ( Python, SLQ, etc.) to manipulate data and draw insights from large data sets
- A strong passion to identify and solve business problems using data science techniques
- Troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Good communication, storytelling, presentation, and collaboration skills
- An outgoing personality who has proven to be a good team player
- Agile methodology mindset
Welfare & Benefits:
- 10 days vacation leave per year
- Flexible Working Time
- Five days working ( Monday – Friday)
- Happy Hours (Free Snacks & Drinks)
- Project Success Celebration
- Team building Activity and Company Outing
- Training and Development
- Career Opportunity
- Performance bonus and Annual salary increment
- Health insurance and Annual physical check
Interested in joining the “Coraline Team”, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 094-440-7451.