- Perform full-cycle software development tasks in an Agile Software Development environment
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Improve existing code by proactively checking front-end and back-end
- Report project updates to senior and management
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Information Technology, Computer Science, or relevant field.
- Familiar with Agile Methodology and Test-Driven Development
- Basic knowledge of the scrum process, sprint planning, and story estimation is required
- General product management exposure and understanding of the lifecycle of product development from planning and prototyping through design, development, qualification, release, and ongoing support, etc.
- Experience in the following Node.JS, React.Js & Redux, MySQL, Python, HTML5, and CSS3
- Working with AWS, Google Cloud or other cloud platforms is a plus
- Knowledge of blockchain is a plus.
- Excellent analytical skills with good problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of good communication, time management, and teamwork
- Good command of English
- An outgoing personality who has proven to be a good team player
Welfare & Benefits:
- 10 days vacation leave per year
- Flexible Working Time
- Five days working ( Monday – Friday)
- Happy Hours (Free Snacks & Drinks)
- Project Success Celebration
- Team building Activity and Company Outing
- Training and Development
- Career Opportunity
- Performance bonus and Annual salary increment
- Health insurance and Annual physical check
Interested in joining the “Coraline Team”, please send your recently updated CV in English with your portfolio to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 094-440-7451.