The Information Technology Senior / Business Analyst is a CRM and Customer engagement subject matter expert, with the ability to lead discussions and draw functional requirements.
As a member of iZeno’s Professional Services organization, the Business Analyst, will be responsible for identifying and organizing customer needs into requirements.
- Collaboratively work with customers, project team members and partners in the definition of business requirements
- Lead CRM functional discussions and leverage your knowledge of CRM best practices
- Work with the project team to translate requirements into project deliverables
- Perform as the product owner during scrum meetings
- Work with customers to prioritize project requirements
- Work with customers and the project team to resolve issues
- Estimate work effort, manage projects, create detailed project documents and conduct end user training
- Bachelor Degree in Business Studies/Business Analysis or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in Business Analysis in a software professional services organization
- Candidates with no experience but possess keen interest will be considered
- Ability to cut through the ambiguity and identify the core issues
- Attention to detail and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with the ability to facilitating and lead requirements sessions with business users, IT and senior management
- Goal-driven, self-starter, able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Open to learn technologies in the following areas: CRM, SugarCRM, Zendesk, Atlassian Products such as Jira Service Desk, Hootsuite etc.