• Thai Nationality
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication Electronics, or other computer/IT related fields.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in technical implementation, deployment, support, and troubleshooting of data communication, wired/wireless LAN, Firewall, Security product.
• Strong skill and knowledge in computer network, network protocol, system
configuration which includes switch, firewall, Securities Product.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, and able to work/support well with overseas experts.
• Experience in Server system e.g. Windows server/ Linux is an advantage
• Good customer service mind and customer relationship creation.
• Good command of both spoken and written English is a plus.
• To perform system implementation, integration, configuration, and deployment of
Firewall, Security product such as PAM (Privilege Access Management), Anti-
Virus Management system.
• To provide technical support for maintenance contract and warranty projects.
• To be available for on-call, remote, and on-site support to end customer.
• To assist product and solution specification, design, proposal, and competitive analysis.
• To develop project delivery document including as built diagram, configuration manual, user guide, and operation manual.
• To perform troubleshooting, resolve technical issues, and escalate the issue to vendor support team while retain ownership of customer issues until it is completely resolved and accepted by another individual.
• To perform professional services jobs as required.
• Five-day work week
• Vacation leave
• Medical Insurance (Healthcare)
• Transportation allowance
• Training and certification
• New year party
Please submit your updated Resume/CV to email@example.com or contact 02-237-3555 for more information
World Information Technology Company Limited (WIT) is the leading Distributor and System Integrator in designing, equipping and implementing Computer Networks Infrastructure, IT Security, Voice and VDO conference system, and Application Delivery Solutions for Finance Service Institutes, Government offices, State Enterprises, Academic Institutes, Healthcare companies, Manufacturers, and Network Service Providers. WIT provides extensive end-to-end solutions for IT security, enterprise Wired & Wireless LAN, video conference and telepresence, WAN network, server and storage, and cabling systems.