• Thai Nationality
• Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Telecommunication • Electronics, or other computer/IT related fields.
• Basic knowledge for networks, voice and video conference system.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills, and able to work/support well with overseas experts.
• Good customer service mind and customer relationship creation.
• Good command of both spoken and written English is a plus.
• To perform system integration, implementation, configuration, and deployment of collaboration solution, unified communication solution, video conference and related solutions.
• To provide technical support for maintenance contract and warranty projects.
• To be available for on-call, remote, and on-site support to end customer.
• To assist presales projects during the PoC and demo processes.
• To assist develop solution design, specification, proposal, and competitive analysis.
• To develop project delivery document including implementation plan, as built diagram, configuration manual, user guide, and operation manual.
• To perform troubleshooting, resolve technical issues, and escalate the issue to vendor support team while retain ownership of customer issues until it is completely resolved and accepted by another individual.
• To perform professional services jobs as required.
• Opportunity to work and learn from World Class Vendor
• Opportunity to work with Large Enterprise Customer
• Competitive Salary
• Medical Insurance (Healthcare)
• Transportation Allowance
• Related Trainings and Certifications Support
• Incentive and Bonus
Please submit your updated Resume/CV to email@example.com or contact 02-237-3555 for more information.
World Information Technology Company Limited (WIT) is the leading Distributor and System Integrator in designing, equipping and implementing Computer Networks Infrastructure, IT Security, Voice and VDO conference system, and Application Delivery Solutions for Finance Service Institutes, Government offices, State Enterprises, Academic Institutes, Healthcare companies, Manufacturers, and Network Service Providers. WIT provides extensive end-to-end solutions for IT security, enterprise Wired & Wireless LAN, video conference and telepresence, WAN network, server and storage, and cabling systems.