GreenTomatoMedia is a dynamic digital company located in the heart of Chiang Mai. We are specialized in website creation, mobile apps development and e-commerce. Our team is a big family of almost 30 people coming from Thailand and Europe.
To support the growth of our company, we are actively looking for a WordPress integrator.
As our integrator you would be in charge of publishing the content sent by our various copywriters (mostly via Google Docs).
The mission would include :
- Adapting the content in WordPress (titling, blocks, bullet lists…)
- Illustrations (relevant images…)
- Using various shortcodes to enhance the content (buttons, separators…)
- Creating descriptive tables (comparisons, characteristics…)
- Creating templates with page builders like Elementor
We have a large number of sites, on various WordPress themes and with different styles of integration. A great opportunity to enhance your knowledge in many fields, as you will need to get to know them to adapt the integration to their specificities and languages (French, English…).
You will work closely with our SEO specialists that order and proofread the content before publishing.
Required profile :
- Good knowledge of WordPress
- Comfortable with basic image editing tools
- Front-end development skills
- Basic knowledge of Web UX/UI
- Good ability to communicate in English
- 1 year of experience required in a related field
- An experience in a foreign country would be a plus
We expect the integrator to be able to keep a nice taste for details and to have a good capacity of adaptation. With this job you will also be able to put forward new ideas in terms of layout, new plugins, technical improvements… drawn from your own experience.
The job will be located in our office located in Chiang Mai.
Work schedule : Monday to Friday – 9am to 6pm – 2 hours of lunch break.
Salary depending on your experience.
Follow this link to apply : https://apply.workable.com/greentomatomedia-limited/j/581D3243B2/