NRI Consulting and Solutions (Thailand) is seeking an ERP Consultant.
- Get requirements and prepare business flow
- Analyst Fit & Gap between business and system
- Initial system and data conversion
- Provide and support user training.
- Design , monitor , test and control quality of customized program from development team.
- Support and perform troubleshooting during implementation and after project go-live.
- Coordinate with supplier to solve the incidents.
- 1-5 years of ERP Project implementation experiences (Example: QAD, SAP, SyteLine, etc.)
- Good understanding of ERP System
- Able to know SQL, Progress, VB, Unix etc.
- Good responsibility to manage and execute tasks to finish the job within time line.
- Good knowledge of business operation in distribution, manufacturing, and/or accounting
- Fast learning
- Able to travel for working in Thailand and Oversea
- Good English communication skills, service mind, good team player and positive thinking
- Japanese communication is an advantage.
Send your resume and expected salary in English together with transcript to email@example.com