We are looking for a Junior or Mid-Level UX/UI Designer who is responsible for researching, conceiving, sketching prototype, mocking up user experiences and designing the aesthetics for implementation on data analytics software.
Your primary focus will be to design and deliver wireframes and design, following the functional requirements for a system with complexity which are used by domain expert users.
You will work in the big data analytics and artificial intelligence development company. We are delivering both projects and products to satisfy clients’ needs for big data analytics and AI solutions.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Able to work closely with the product/project team to identify research questions.
- Understand fundamental of data visualization (e.g. chart selection, data cubing)
- Able to communicate the user story on both user journey and how information satisfy those needs along the way
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product/project managers.
- Able to create use case and flow diagrams, and define information hierarchies.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Developing wireframes, prototypes and task flows based on project needs.
- Take human-centered design approaches and rapidly test and iterate your designs.
- Able to find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, find-ability).
- Collaborating with designers and developers to create intuitive, user experiences.
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function.
- Conduct layout adjustments based on feedback.
- Adhere to design standards on fonts, colors and image.
- Work as a part of software development teams and be in charge of end-to-end UX/UI solution design.
- Able to conduct research in specific users, who has complexity requirements.
Required Qualifications :
- A design related degree or higher, or 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong understanding in human-centered design methodology.
- Understanding in data visualization.
- Proficient in UX/UI software such as Adobe XD, Figma, Sketch
- Visual design and prototyping skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Communication skill to communicate user flow, storyboard, or use cases with the team.
- Understanding of technical requirements and limitations
- Experience in working under Agile Methodology
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Optional Qualifications :
- Proficient in business intelligence software such as Power BI, Tableau
- Proficient in spreadsheet software such as Excel, Google Sheets
- Understand in business knowledge
- Proficient in English (750+ TOEIC score is preferred)
- Adopted lifelong learning mindset
** Portfolio to accompany the resume is required
** All applications will be treated in strict confidence. All material submitted in connection with your application will become part of our confidential recruitment files. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume to email@example.com