- Design and development of application components to meet business solution and project requirements
- Work on several phases of Software Development Life Cycle and are able to work independently with limited guidance
- Provide skills development and feedback to Head Team.
- Participate in product design and respond to project requirements based on test experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT or related field
- 3-10 years’ programming experience C# / .NET
- Knowledge in NETWORK PROGRAMING (TCP, UDP, WEBSOCKET, FIX)
- Strong knowledge in MS SQL SERVER, stored procedure and performance tuning.
- Knowledge of securities will be advantage.
Contact : firstname.lastname@example.org