About Frontdesk Hotels:
Frontdesk Hotels offers a turnkey solution for independent hotel owners to drive greater performance from their assets. We provide the platform infrastructure of chain hotels for independents to level the playing field, and boost profitability. We make owning and operating a hotel more seamless and profitable through our technology enabled platform. Hotel groups, resorts and many other types of lodging accommodation providers have standardized on Frontdesk Hotels and sell their inventory via our Global Network every day. The Frontdesk platform powers hotels in 40+ countries. Companies use our platform to accelerate transaction times to increase revenue, reduce costs, increase security and compliance, and delight customers across nearly every vertical within lodging.
Responsibilities and Tasks:
If you are passionate about design and eager to learn more, we would like to meet you. Your main responsibility is not only to deliver high quality artwork, websites and marketing/sales collateral but also to explore new ideas. You will be reporting directly to senior management in the business.
- Highly creative and have a sharp eye for details.
- Working on all kinds of media in both offline and online platforms.
- Research and recommend strategy and tools to enhance the marketing campaigns for the company and our clients.
- You are expected to work methodically and meet deadlines.
- You will be assigned to design and execute video artwork, marketing materials, visual effects, landing pages, websites, brochures, newsletters and so on.
- Degree in Graphic Design or a related field.
- Minimum 2 years of graphic designing experience.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques.
- Have a good understanding of social media and designing tools including Webflow for website design, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Experienced in creating motion graphic and editing video
- Able to produce a video content for social media platforms.
- Have an affinity for consistency, color and typography.
- Knowledge of advertising design in social media and Viral marketing.
- Exhibit excellent communication skills and be self-motivated and highly organized.
- Exhibit interesting portfolio with deep understanding of Graphic Design.
- Able to communicate in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus but not required
- Experience in using applications and providing feedback
- Competitive pay
- Flexible work schedule
- Health insurance
- Two weeks’ time off per year plus company holidays