Seven Peaks Software is one of the fastest growing software development companies in Bangkok; we have big ambitions and we’re looking for people who share our vision.
As part of our continued growth, we seek experienced and passionate Senior DevOps Engineer to become part of our team and help us to continue delivering innovative solutions to our well-known list of local and international clients. As a business we thrive on ideas and innovation, we’re looking for individuals who want to make an impact and play a key part in our continued success; driving us forward to constantly deliver the very best for our customers.
As part of the Seven Peaks family, you will join a team of 60 developers from 20 different countries at our brand-new office facilities in central Bangkok (The Parq, MRT Queen Sirikit).
Passionate, innovative and focused on delivering the very best solutions.
Proactive, inquisitive and always looking to improve.
Adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment.
Mature enough to become a key part in the next stage of our growth and development.
Leading software development company in Bangkok building applications with the latest technologies.
Global development team with international clients.
Stable and supportive environment to empower you to achieve your career goals.
Relaxed and easy-going team focused on delivering an excellent work / life balance.
- Work closely with the CTO, Head of Software Engineering and software development teams to ensure we have the most effective DevOps pipeline possible.
- Complete ownership of our internal systems, build servers and deployment pipeline.
- Continuously seek out innovative new ways to speed up and automate all aspects of development, testing and release of software, allowing for the continuous delivery of software and updates.
- Set up and run a centralized monitoring system for our clients, including monitoring of backend, web and mobile applications.
- Creating and taking down Cloud infrastructure for environments like development, test and production.
- Have an overview of usage and cost for the Cloud environments and generate solutions for optimization.
Above all, the successful candidate will be naturally inquisitive with a passion for technology and an inherent ability to develop and deliver innovative DevOps solutions in a software engineering environment. You will be driven and highly proactive, able to identify problems and develop appropriate solutions independently and with little managerial oversight.
- BS / MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 3+ years of solid development experience, ideally with a minimum of 2 years DevOps experience.
- Strong knowledge of Cloud Solutions (AWS and / or Azure)
- Strong experience with CI / CD tools like Jenkins or similar, with proven experience on automating and scripting the deployment pipeline.
- Demonstrable experience across the integration of a diverse range of platforms and technologies, including API integrations and monitoring.
- Good command of English, both written and oral
- Please refer to our website for further information https://www.sevenpeakssoftware.com/
- Please send your resume to email@example.com