As a business we thrive on ideas and innovation, we’re looking for individuals who want to make an impact and play a key part in our continued success; driving us forward to constantly deliver the very best for our customers.
As part of the Seven Peaks family, you will join a team of 60 developers from 20 different countries at our brand-new office facilities in central Bangkok (The Parq, MRT Queen Sirikit).
Passionate, innovative and focused on delivering the very best solutions.
Proactive, inquisitive and always looking to improve.
Adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment.
Mature enough to become a key part in the next stage of our growth and development.
Leading software development company in Bangkok building applications with the latest technologies.
Global development team with international clients.
Stable and supportive environment to empower you to achieve your career goals.
Relaxed and easy-going team focused on delivering an excellent work / life balance.
- Backend development (Database design, Business Logic Layer, Web Services, Integrations)
- Propose and implement architectural designs
- Test application software using applicable technologies
- Maintain existing enterprise mobile and web backends
- A degree in computer/technology related discipline or equivalent work experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Excellent ability to understand software requirements and specifications
- Strong understanding of best practices for application performance optimization and security
- Be thorough and dedicated to quality
- Be able to identify opportunities for innovation to improve quality
- Strong knowledge on object oriented programming and design patterns.
- Strong experience of enterprise software architecture
- Near fluent English, both oral and written
- Experiences on Microsoft Azure and understanding of the different services provided by Azure and able to provide solution using the services
- Understanding of Cloud Computing: virtualization technologies, Infrastructure as a Service, Platform as a Service and Software as a Service Cloud delivery models
- Understanding of infrastructure (firewalls, load balancers, hypervisor, storage, monitoring, security etc)
- Be able to create, deploy, maintain, scaleout Cloud based services
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free Lunch every Thursday
- Provident Fund
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, just meters from the BTS and MRT stations
- International work environment with over 16 different nationalities in the team
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally
- Help with the international relocation, VISA and work permit process from start to finish
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties