As a business we thrive on ideas and innovation, we’re looking for individuals who want to make an impact and play a key part in our continued success; driving us forward to constantly deliver the very best for our customers.
As part of the Seven Peaks family, you will join a team of 60 developers from 20 different countries at our brand-new office facilities in central Bangkok (The Parq, MRT Queen Sirikit).
Passionate, innovative and focused on delivering the very best solutions.
Proactive, inquisitive and always looking to improve.
Adaptable enough to work in a multicultural environment.
Mature enough to become a key part in the next stage of our growth and development.
Leading software development company in Bangkok building applications with the latest technologies.
Global development team with international clients.
Stable and supportive environment to empower you to achieve your career goals.
Relaxed and easy-going team focused on delivering an excellent work / life balance.
- Design and build advanced applications using React
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and bring creative solutions to solve interesting and challenging business problems
- Work with external data sources and APIs
- Work on ship new features, bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Help grow our reputation as experts in meetings with clients and the industry
- Mentor and provide technical guidance to other members of the team
- 3+ years of solid hands-on experience building single-page web applications in ReactJS
- Mastery using ES6+, Typescript, CSS3 and HTML5
- Strong experience in implementing complex frontend applications across all major browsers
- Strong UX and design sensibilities
- Responsive design wisdom
- A degree in computer/technology related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Be thorough and dedicated to quality
- Fluent English, both oral and written
- 10(15) days annual paid vacation
- Flexible working hours
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Free Lunch every Thursday
- Provident Fund
- An office in the heart of Bangkok, just meters from MRT stations
- International work environment with over 16 different nationalities in the team
- Working with a wide and interesting portfolio of clients in SEA and globally
- Help with the international relocation, VISA and work permit process from start to finish
- Opportunity to visit events and conferences
- Standard perks such as free drinks and snacks in the office, team activities, trips and great parties