Front-end Developer (ReactJS)—
What to achieve:-
- Experience in client-side frameworks ReactJS, VueJS
- Experience with Next JS, react-gsap, Three JS would be a plus
- Understanding with REST API integration and principles
- Proficient with version control systems (Git) and build tools
- Extensive experience with cross-browser compatibility & testing
1. Good understanding of layout design and typography related field.
2. Experience with the design system, understand and follow the guideline and create consistent layouts.
3. An appetite for data: analysing metrics and designing A/B tests to help drive the company’s decisions.
4. Knowledge of responsive website layout composition, CSS composition and animation.
5. Be able to work with a creatives/designers environment to build a spectacular product and help the team push software to the next level.
6. Be able to use digital tools to manage work like Asana, Slack, Miro, Harvest, Dropbox and others. Benefits:-
- Flexible working hours
- BTS Phromphong location
- MacBook Pro
- Casual outfits
- Health insurance
- Social security
- Free snacks & drinks
We are looking for enthusiastic collaborators who are passionate about their craft to be a part of our journey, building a strong impact and good experiences for our customers. Make an impact by helping us achieve a powerful mission while developing your career.
To apply or need more information,
read the full requirements please click the link below: